Decorating for the holiday season does not have to end at your home. Bring a touch of Christmas spirit right to your body with these 25 gorgeous and easy Christmas makeup designs!
25 Amazing Christmas Makeup Designs Anyone Can Do
! Whether you are dressing up for a glamorous holiday party, attending a Christmas event, or just hanging out with loved ones at home, these cosmetics designs will help you look festive. Many of these Christmas makeup looks feature bright red lips, perfect for matching the color of holly berries, wrapping paper, and candy canes.
With tons of pretty glittery eye looks, your makeup will remind people of the sparkling ornaments on the tree or snow on the ground. If you are feeling adventurous, try one of the red or green eye looks. There is no time like the holidays to experiment with makeup! Channel the sugar plum fairy with purple or look like an ice princess in light blue and white. Or try the dark, smoky eye designs, perfect for attending late-night holiday soirees. This list has makeup ideas from subtle to bold, so there is inspiration for every mood, occasion, and personality. Read on to learn more about all 25 beautiful Christmas makeup ideas!
1) Maroon Smoky Eye With Red Lips
2) Glitter Shadow, Winged Liner, and Red Lips
3) Gold Glitter Eyes and Deep Red Lips
4) Deep Red Glitter Smoky Eyes
5) Gold Glitter Under Eye Liner
6) Santa-Inspired Glittery White, Red, and Black Look
7) Green Glitter Peacock Eye Look
8) Subtle Smoky Eye With Red Lips
9) Thick Winged Liner and Red Lips
10) Natural Eyes With Green Bottom Liner
11) Sugar Plum Smoky Eye Look
12) Shimmery Ice Princess Eye Look
13) Gold Glitter Smoky Eye and Red Lips
14) Deep Purple Glittery Smoky Eye
15) Bright Orange Eye Shadow Look
16) Silver Glitter Smoky Eye Look
17) Natural Eye Look With Glitter
18) Easy Holiday Shimmer Eye Look
19) Red and Green Christmas Eyes
20) Silver Glitter Eyes and Red Lips
21) Fabulous Snowflakes
22) Maroon Lips and Matching Glitter Eyes
23) Rosy Cheeks, Gold Eyes, and Red Lips
24) Metallic Smoky Eyes With Maroon Lips
25) Festive Gold Glitter Eye Look
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!