Are you stuck in a hair rut? It is so easy to keep going back to the same tried and true styles over and over…and over again. Time to try something new! Here are 25 fresh hair updo ideas for long hair.
25 Wonderful Updo Ideas to Give Your Hair a Whole New Look
You will find everything from perfectly mussed buns, interesting braids, voluminous chignons, and romantic curls. No matter what your personal style, there are updo ideas here for you to try.
Remember, up-dos are often best with 2nd day hair because the hair is less slippery and has better texture. For these updo ideas, you will need a comb and brush, hair ties and bobby pins, styling tools like a drier and flat iron, root spray, styling creme or serum, and a finishing spray. Try one of these looks for a party, a date, or just to dress up your day-to-day routine. Time to play with your hair!
1) Low Tousled Sock Bun
2) Loose Braid Crown With Low Side Chignon
3) Loose Milkmaid Braid With Low Braid Bun
4) High Tousled Sock Bun With Volume
5) Loosely Pinned Back Twist
6) Criss-crossed Milkmaid Braid And Low Braid Bun
7) Top Knot Braid Bun With Small Pompadour
8) Loosened Braided Crown
9) Side Braid With Low Deconstructed Chignon
10) Low Fishtail Braid Twist
11) High Chignon With Braided Wrap
12) Precision Braided Bun
13) Tousled Side Twists With Low Chignon
14) Voluminous Crown With Side-swept Low Chignon
15) Loose Twists With Low Tousled Bun
16) Perfect Top Knot
17) French Braid And Waterfall Braid Half-up Styles
18) High Ballerina Bun With Bangs
19) Voluminous Crown With Low Tousled Bun
20) Low Bun With Twists
21) Loose Side Braids, Bun With Soft Curls
22) Tousled Braids And Pinned-up Tendrils
23) Side French Braid And Low Chignon
24) Loose, Pinned-up Twists
25) High Volume Crown With Loose Chignon
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?