Keeping your long hair beautiful and healthy is a lot of work, but styling it doesn’t have to be. Our gallery of 25 side braid hairstyles offers over two dozen diverse looks that you can wear anywhere and with anything. Pair your favorite boho styles with lush, romantic hair. Or, make a classic t-shirt and jeans look special with an eye-catching (but surprisingly easy) side braid.
25 Beautiful Side Braid Hairstyles to Pair with Bohemian Wardrobes
Braids are no longer the exclusive domain of prairie women and little girls. These sophisticated side braid hairstyles offer a grown-up take on the classic technique. We’ve got fat, glossy braids for fairytale looks. We’ve also got bejeweled, headband braids that are special enough to wear to a wedding. We’ve even got some wispy wild child side braids that are perfect for summer music festivals.
You’ve done the hard part by committing the time and work toward growing a gorgeous mane. Why not enjoy it? You don’t need a box of styling products or a thousand bobby pins to pull off Pinterest-ready hair. With these standout side braids you’ll have 25 exciting new looks to help make styling your hair fun again.
1) Sideswept Bangs with Combo Braid
2) Chunky Dutch Side Pony
3) Ella Inspired Side Braid Hairstyle
4) Quick Crown Braid Headband
5) Rapunzel’s Long French Braid
6) Feathery Fishtail Side Braid
7) Show Off Your Highlights
8) Wide Shoulder Plait with Tendrils
9) Half-Up Look with Hair Charms
10) Simple Twist Braiding Technique
11) 5-Minute Bedhead Effect Tutorial
12) Bring the Romance Styling Guide
13) Fat Fairytale Ponytail Braid
14) How to Rock Dark Roots
15) Go Deep Hair Headband
16) Loose & Lovely Rustic Fishtail
17) Messy Bun Side Braid Hairstyle
18) Stand Out with Edgy Barrettes
19) Tight Braid, Loose Waves
20) Whimsical Blonde Wedding Hair
21) Mad Max Post-Apocalyptic Braid
22) I Fall to Pieces
23) Trio of Tiny Tandem Braids
24) Your Go-To Summer Hairstyle
25) Heavy Duty Holiday Braid
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?