The Christmas season is the perfect time to experiment with new hairstyles. Office Christmas parties, family gathering, seasonal outings: they all provide the perfect excuse to try something new, fun and festive. Forget pulling a winter hat down over unkempt locks; these looks will let your hair bring attention to the shining star that you are.
Get Ready for the Season with 25 Fabulous Christmas Hairstyles
The hottest Christmas hairstyles this year incorporate braids, buns and messy yet pulled back techniques. It’s a busy time of year so having a style that is pulled together, on trend and still remains back and off your face is ideal. These looks can go from baking cookies in the kitchen to shopping at your favorite boutique to a formal Christmas dinner. Gathering with family and friends is what it’s all about this time of year, so make it special and have fun with these fresh holiday looks.
1) Pull Through Christmas Braid
2) Messy Braid into Low Wrapped Knot
3) Woven Ribbon Side Braid
4) Full Festive Up-Do with Crown
5) Fun Messy Low Knot
6) Double Braided Christmas Crown
7) Full Layered Snow Braids
8) Half Up Messy Twist
9) Curling Ribbon Half Up Do
10) Side Fishtail Braid Combo Crown
11) Double Braided Low Party Knot
12) Loose Side Waterfall Braid
13) Perfectly Tucked Side Braid
14) Twisted Heart Half Up Do
15) Tight Braids Low Bun
16) Tied With a Bow Hairstyle
17) Messy Fishtailed Holiday Crown
18) Braided Wreath Christmas Hairstyle
19) Pulled Back Voluminous Style
20) Pretty Minimalist Side Braid
21) Low Knotted Christmas Hairstyle
22) Braid Encircled Crown Pouf
23) Simple Baby’s Breath Twist
24) Full & Elegant Side Braid
25) Cascading Fishtail Christmas Hairstyle
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!