Are you seeking a stylish yet classic look this fall? This year’s fashions call on a timeless classic: the turtleneck. In past years the turtleneck has been a versatile, close-fitting knit found in a wide selection of solid colors or prints. It has been the must-have item for assembling layered clothing. But, look out, because this year’s turtleneck fall outfit is taking the turtleneck to new heights.
27 Stylish Turtleneck Outfit Ideas to Stay in Style for Fall
Instead of the predictable bold solids or pastels of turtleneck past, this fall’s turtlenecks display knit sweaters in softer, muted earth tones. You will also find here one outfit after another that combines with the great classic color of basic black. The turtleneck in black matched up with denim creates a striking casual attire. Whether in form-fitting knit or free-fitting sweater, the turtleneck in black offsets the accompanying jeans or mini skirts with a subtle contrast that really communicates style.
Now take a look at the turtleneck in dress form. Wow! Talk about dressing up a classic! Especially chic is the trench overcoat to complete the turtleneck sweater dress ensemble. It makes the perfect choice when you need an outfit for a semi-dressy occasion but still want to be comfortable.
If you thought the turtleneck was outdated, guess again. As you take in each design here, the versatility of the classic turtleneck will delight even the most fashion-conscious dresser.
1) Casual Cowl Neck with Waffle-style Sleeves
2) Bohemian Style with Flounced Sleeves
3) Denim Offsets Basic Black Turtleneck
4) Denim Offsets Basic Black Turtleneck
5) Comfy Cowl Neck in Waffle Knit
6) Pristine White Turtleneck Accented by Stone-colored Duster
7) Ebony Sweater Complements Tawny Leather Mini
8) Black Turtleneck Dress in Charcoal Burgundy Coat
9) Cowl Neck Sweater with Latte-colored Jacket and Leather Leggings
10) Black Turtleneck in Proper Form with Beige Trench Coat
11) Simple in Gray and Beige Denim
12) Saucy Black Dress
13) Classy Black Hat and Turtleneck Duo
14) Black Top, Black Boots, Green Mini in Between
15) Brown Sweater Dress with Roomy Sleeves
16) Stone Gray Turtleneck in Tunic Fashion
17) Mustard Turtleneck with Leather Jacket
18) Black Strides in Black Thigh High Boots
19) Walking Down the Lane
20) Taupe Turtleneck Shell
21) Classic and No Fuss
22) Light Gray Cowl Neck Dress in Matching Gray Trench Coat
23) Blousy Black Cable Knit and Dark Denim
24) Oatmeal Dress with 3/4 Length Flounce Sleeve
25) Black Turtleneck and Leggings with White Underlay-Audrey Hepburn Style
26) Loose fitting Black Turtleneck Sweater and Skinny Jeans
27) Soft Gray Angora-like Sweater
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?