There are so many beautiful braided hairstyles on sites like Pinterest and Instagram. It’s exciting to see a new look you absolutely love, but then it’s crushing to run out of hair before you finish your style. If you’re tired of feeling left out of the braid trend, then we’ve got good news for you! You don’t have to grow out your hair or get extensions. All you need is our gallery of 27 braided looks for ladies with short hair.
27 Pretty Braid Hairstyles for Short Hair that will Inspire You
You have every right to love your low-maintenance mane. Still, sometimes it’s fun to give your hair a twist. While you probably don’t have enough length for a double twist, there are tons of other fun braided beauty looks that will work for you and your short ‘do. A braid hairstyle for short hair is just as pretty as its longer counterparts, and most of these styles only take a few minutes to finish.
Our gallery includes braided up-dos, romantic messy braids, half-up and half-down looks, fishtails, hair headbands, and side braids. Whether you’re looking for an easy way to mix up your work look, or you want something photo-worthy for a wedding, it’s all here. Short hair has never been so much fun before!
1. Messy Sideswept Braided Bangs
2. Waterfall Braid Hairstyle for Short Hair
3. Wavy Waterfall French Braid
4. Romantic Half-Up Fishtail Look
5. Pretty Beaded Side Braid
6. Easy Loose Waves Style
7. Duel Braids Ending in Pigtails
8. Knotty but Nice Hairstyle
9. Fully Braided Crown Tutorial
10. A Simple Boho Twist
11. 5 Minute Fat Fairytale Braid
12. Triple Braids for the Gym
13. A Braid Within a Braid
14. Around the World Waterfall
15. Side Braid for Super Short Hair
16. Chunky Double French Braids
17. Hair Headband into Waves
18. Down the Middle Braid
19. Classic Fishtail for Short Cuts
20. Wedding Braid Hairstyle for Short Hair
21. A Pretty Messy Style
22. Over Under Bedhead Braid
23. Sleek Asymmetrical Short Fishtail
24. Up Close and Personal
25. Short Hair, Don’t Care
26. Double Dutch with Loose Strands
27. Flower Child Braid with Headband
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?