Remember when the most exciting trend in interior design was the statement wall? You know, a bright red or monochromatic patterned wall on one side of your bedroom. Wild. Needless to say, we’ve come a long way in a few short years. Nothing proves that point more than our amazing gallery of 25 epic wall design ideas.
25 Mind-Blowing Wall Design Ideas to Make Every Day a Staycation
If you were lucky, you might have had a themed bedroom when you were a child. Even if you didn’t, chances are you dreamed of one. Make your own dream come true by trying out the adult version of the themed bedroom. Or, share your vision with family and friends by transforming less expected spaces in your house. We’ve got a list of wall art concepts to get you started, and you won’t believe how fantastic they are.
Modern technology has made exceptional interior style more accessible than ever before. With everything from textured wallpaper to floor-to-ceiling skins to stunning stencils and advanced paint schemes, you can turn your humble home or apartment into your own palace. Check out these 25 cutting edge wall design ideas to see what we mean.
1) Modernist Biomorphic Watercolor Wall
2) Steampunk Chic Geometric Pattern
3) Wraparound Amazonian Wall Design Ideas
4) The Great Outdoors Indoors
5) Dine in Paradise Every Day
6) The Zen of Water
7) High Ceiling, Tall Trees
8) Exotic Opulence Made Easy
9) For the Full Cabin Effect
10) Super Feminine Fantasy Suite
11) Let There Be Light
12) Geometric Sheets Meet Snow-Capped Mountains
13) Wilderness Wall Design Ideas
14) Koi Pond of Your Dreams
15) Ultra Realistic Forest Wallpaper
16) Sleep on the Beach
17) Kitschy Floridian Accent Wall
18) Floor to Ceiling Marble
19) Flight of Fancy Bathroom Concept
20) Flamingo Wall with Minimalist Décor
21) Dusk Ombre Effect Paint Scheme
22) Whimsical Watercolor Jungle Mural
23) This Wall Is Bananas
24) Modern Fairytale Climbing Vine Design
25) Copacabana Gilded Pineapple Graphic
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?