Showing your loved ones how much you care is easy with these cute, delicious Valentine’s day candy ideas. Make them for your family and friends, or make a batch for your child’s class party at school. These ideas start easy, with simply dipping a store-bought cookie in chocolate and decorating it with sprinkles. On the more complicated side are homemade chocolates with cherry filling. It’s easy to find an idea with just the right level of complexity.
The Best Ways to Say I Love You with Valentine’s Day Candy
Many of these ideas mix store-bought candies with homemade decorations. The store-bought candies bring a familiar look and flavor. Some of these ideas are simple and traditional, like the heart-shaped cutout jam cookies. Others are fun and novel, like the Valentine’s “crack candy.”
Don’t be afraid to experiment with some of these ideas. Even if you don’t bake a lot, you’ll find a fun and easy Valentine’s project to make for your loved ones. Get the kids involved with crushing candies, mixing, dipping, and putting on sprinkles. Even the littlest children can help with this family project, with a little guidance. Your family will love your candies even more if they know the kids were involved in making them.
1) Dip a Wafer Cookie in Chocolate
2) Stack Marshmallows into a Pop
3) Cutout Jam Cookies for Valentine’s Day
4) Cute Mickey and Minnie Sugar Cookies
5) Little Heart Shaped Bites
6) Dipped Strawberry Pops with Sprinkles
7) Valentine’s day candy ideas with Rainbows
8) Valentine Cookie Gifts with Royal Icing
9) Cocoa Cookies with Chocolate Kisses
10) Pink and White Crack Candy
11) Valentine Peanut Butter Bites with Chocolate
12) Pretty Dipped Shortbread Hearts
13) Cutout Chocolate Hearts with Royal Icing
14) Valentine’s day candy ideas with Homemade Chocolates
15) Delicious Homemade Strawberry Champagne Chocolates
16) Dipped Thin Chocolate Wafer Cookies
17) Dunk Pretzels in White Chocolate
18) Stacked Valentine Stamps with Royal Icing
19) Pink Dipped Marshmallows on a Stick
20) Bright Striped Red and White Pretzels
21) Layer Cake with a Cute Red Heart
22) Rice Cereal Treats Dipped in Chocolate
23) Valentine’s day candy ideas with Cherry Filling
24) Valentine’s Day Puppy Chow Candy
25) Homemade Gumdrops for Valentine’s Day
26) 3 Ingredient Fudge with Chocolate Candies
27) Pink and Chocolate Bars with Hearts
28) Cookie Pops with Crushed Hearts
29) White Chocolate Raspberry Truffles
Pick a project and experiment. Each and every one of these recipes will make a thoughtful and adorable Valentine’s gift. You can even mix and match your favorite candies and create an all-new recipe to share with your loved ones. Use your own creativity and your sense of style and customize a candy idea for your family.
If you haven’t baked before, you can still find something easy and fun in our collection. When you use our cute Valentine’s day candy ideas, you can be sure your friends and family will remember your gift.
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!