Don’t let them see you sweat…Or do, but look good while you’re doing it by rocking a totally hot gym outfit. You work hard for that body, so you might as well enjoy it. What could be better than an outfit that’s cute, comfortable and empowering? Celebrities like Kate Hudson and Jessica Alba practically live in their gym clothes. You’ll want to too when you see the list of 29 trendy gym looks that we’ve compiled. Toss out your stretched out yoga pants and boxy t-shirts. The new gym trends are tight and textured with fun graphics and flirty details.
29 Gym Outfits for Fashionistas that Like to Sweat
1) Criss-Cross Will Make You Jump
2.) Fingerless Gloves and Statement Sneakers
3) The Perfect Monochromatic Windbreaker
4) If You Dare, Wear Short Shorts
5) How to Rocky Your Workout
6) Cute Bootie Gym Bottoms
7) Party in the Back Workout Tank
8) iPhone Compatible Yoga Capris
9) Gym Wear You Can Wear Anywhere
10) Sheer Fade Effect Leggings
11) Racing Stripe Sporty Leggings
12) Draped Tank with Basketweave Detail
13) Classic Everyday Nike Gym Outfit
14) Retro Fly Girl Layered Look
15) Winter Ready Running Gear
16) High Visibility in Hot Pink
17) Comfortable Black Body Con Ensemble
18) Back Pocket Floral Sports Bra
19) Pretty Woven Contrast Tank
20) Super Versatile Everyday Fitness Basics
21) Maximum Support, Maximum Skin
22) Old School Adidas Logo Look
23) Neon Favorites by Nike
24) Body Contouring Striped Tights
25) Badass Biker Inspired Nike Pullover
26) Bright Activewear for Loud Ladies
27) Mod Adidas Knee Graphics
28) Cute Commando Inspired Class Clothes
29) Splattered and Sheer Ab-Baring Gym Outfit
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!