Summer festivals are “the” place to be, so your festival outfit choices need to be on point this season. You’ve no doubt seen the fashion coverage of festivals like Coachella. We’re not talking Woodstock folks; mud just doesn’t cut it anymore. Celebrities put a lot of work into looking perfectly casual. Don’t have your own team of stylists? The following 27 festival looks will ensure that you’re just as camera-ready. Whether your style is old school rock and roll, boho chic or pure punk, our list will have you looking and feeling like a total badass this summer.
27 Instagram Ready Festival Looks
1) From Hippie Flowers to Hipster Florals
2) Boho Embroidered Standout Skirt
3) Making Mom Jeans Edgy
4) Summer Suitable Romantic Layers
5) Folk Goddess Suede and Lace Look
6) The Vintage Advantage Festival Outfit
7) How to Pull Off a Summer Fedora
8) Flashback Fashions for Partying Hard
9) When Abs Are Your Best Accessory
10) What Heavy Metal Loving Maneaters Wear
11) Band Shirts and Suede Skirts
12) Sheer and Sophisticated Boho Chic
13) The Work Hard Play Hard Look
14) Win the Pattern Wars
15) Black Is the New White
16) Cute and Current Festival Standards
17) She’s Boho and She Knows It
18) Looking Gorgeous in Goldenrod
19) Good Looks from Goodwill
20) A Maxi Made for the Desert
21) Fly Girl Festival Wear
22) The Unstressed Distressed Look
23) Prairie Princess Mini Dress
24) Queen of the Gypsies
25) The Perfect Patterned Maxi Dress
26) How to Rock an Oversized Graphic Tee
27) Summer All Year Long
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!