True fans of nail design are always on the hunt for the next best look. There are tons of great ideas out there, but it can be hard to find a design that’s truly distinctive.
23 Festive Holiday Nail Designs to Make the Season Bright
Lucky for you, we’ve rounded up 23 amazing holiday nail designs. Whether you get your nails done every week or just want to do something special for the holidays, these nail art concepts will keep you looking amazing from Christmas through New Year.
If you want a modern nail art look, then check out the mix and match patterned nails or try a stenciled tree. If you’re feeling flashy, glitter polish is a popular holiday go-to. We’ve even got holiday nail designs that are suitable for little nail aficionados with everything from cartoon reindeer to sparkling snowflakes.
You’ve put a lot of time and effort into choosing the right holiday outfit, so why not finish it off right with amazing nails? The following list makes finding the right standout nail art easy. You can even make the looks entirely your own by changing up the color palettes or mixing elements from several different designs.
1) Rudolph the Red Nail Reindeer
2) Bright White Christmas Ornaments Concept
3) One Hand, Four Blingy Motifs
4) Holiday Nail Designs for New Year
5) The Forest for the Trees
6) A Single Perfect Snowflake Accent
7) Super Shiny Ice Crystal Nail Art
8) Ugly Sweaters Make Beautiful Nails
9) Evergreen, White & Gold Polish Palette
10) Evergreen, White & Gold Polish Palette
11) Holly & Berries Tweezer Tutorial
12) Glittery Granite Winter Base Coat
13) High Shine Glam Gold Look
14) Textured Silver and Mint Green
15) Rock Star Holiday Nail Designs
16) Pretty in Pink Sequin Polish
17) Have Fun with Classic Red
18) Mixed Metallics Over Nude
19) Paint Your Own Polar Bear
20) Rhinestone Berries Nail Art
21) Long, Dark and Dazzling
22) A Single Sparkly Chevron
23) Christmas Tree Nails
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!