Ancient poems indicate that romance is almost as old as civilization itself. There are many romantic moments worth celebrating in our lives, and over the years people have become more and more inclined to celebrate them via parties. Whether you’re planning a relative’s baby shower, a friend’s bridal shower, or your own wedding, we’ve got 25 wonderfully romantic party decoration ideas to make the event truly special.
25 Original Romantic Party Decoration Ideas to Elevate Your Next Event
The tradition of wedding celebrations dates back thousands of years and spans all religions. Flowers, dancing, and music have been a staple from the beginning. The tiered wedding cake is also an old tradition, dating back to the Middle Ages when guests brought little cakes as gifts and stacked them. In recent history, our love of love has grown so great that the celebrations often cost thousands of dollars and take months to plan.
Baby showers and bridal showers are a more recent invention originating at the turn of the century. Historians believe the term “shower” references a shower of gifts. In fact, bridal showers started with a literal shower of gifts. Well-wishers would place small gifts in a folded parasol, and when the bride-to-be opened it, the gifts would rain down on her. For a shower that’s as whimsical as its origins, check out the following gallery of romantic party decoration ideas.
1) Floating Tealight Mason Jars
2) Gilded Canning Jar Floral Arrangements
3) Traditional Paper Flower Table Accents
4) Everything’s Coming Up Roses
5) Romantic Party Decoration Ideas with Hearts
6) Origami Swan Baby Shower Garland
7) Pink and Blue Bedazzled Balloons
8) Paper Lanterns and Lights Arbor
9) Floating Flower Fishbowl Displays
10) Sweet Hanging Posy Favors
11) A Curtain of Carnations
12) Milk Bottle Place Settings
13) 4 Pillar Centerpiece Concepts
14) Clever Modern Outdoor Lighting
15) Cotton in a Bottle
16) Romantic Party Decoration Ideas with Balloons
17) Outdoor Party Blanket Station
18) Gold Wine Bottle Assemblage
19) Elevate Arrangements with Books
20) Rose-Flavored Ice Cream Cones
21) Firework Tree Table Terrariums
22) Part Rustic, Part Victorian
23) Mix and Match Vintage Accessories
24) Bridal Shower Wedding Day Board
25) Modernize Balloons with Taffeta Wraps
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?