It’s easy to slip into a makeup uniform that suits you daily routine: toned-down enough for a day at work, vamped-up enough for date night or an evening out with the girls.
25 Absolutely Gorgeous New Years’ Eve Makeup Ideas
We tell ourselves that makeup should be easy enough to dash off in a few minutes if we’re running late. But New Year’s Eve is not your daily grind. It’s one night to dazzle, to glow, and to begin to hold yourself to that annual promise–“new year, new me.” Whether your New Years Eve makeup is suited to a huge party or an intimate night, it should be a look you won’t forget.
Experimenting is not just acceptable for New Years Eve makeup, it’s preferred. Don’t be afraid to play with colors and finishes to achieve a show-stopping face worthy of welcoming a fresh new year. The best New Years Eve makeup throws a spotlight on the eyes and lips for a glamorous, dramatic effect. You will always remember your New Years Eve makeup as the very first look you rocked that year. These New Years Eve makeup ideas are perfect for the last hurrah of the winter holidays and the first celebration of the new year.
1) Purple Eye, Red Lip? Opposites Attract!
2) Turn Heads With Rockstar Metallics
3) Yellow Browbones are Flaming Hot
4) Sparkly New Years Eve Makeup
5) Sultry Black Lids? Yes Please!
6) Eye-opening Lashes are Party Perfect
7) Smoky Eyes Plus Glossy Lips
8) Fresh-faced for a Fresh Year
9) Your Eyes Deserve Gold Glitz
10) Bold Brows Love Swanky Lips
11) This Shimmery Ombre is Incredible
12) A Bright Inner Corner Highlight
13) Mix Sexy Smoke with Shine
14) It’s (Still) Red Lip Season
15) Soft Eyeshadow, Meet Vampy Pout
16) Glitter Like a Disco Ball
17) Clean Look with Brown Lipstick
18) Glowy Highlight Wins the Night
19) Neutral Crease with Some Sparkle
20) Dewy Face, Daring Lips
21) Electric Blue Lids? Why not!
22) Winged Liner with a Twist
23) This Lipstick is So Kissable
24) Gorgeous Gold on Indigo Eyelids
25) A Blue Lid wth Flawless Brows
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!