If there was ever a time to pull out all the stops and look your absolute best, it’s New Year’s Eve. You’re ending a long year on a high note and starting the next year in the most fabulous way possible. You want your party look to be perfect from head to toe, and that means you’re also going to want some incredible nail art. Of course your everyday French manicure just won’t do. That’s why we’ve put together a gorgeous gallery of the best New Years Eve nail looks.
25 Dazzling New Years Eve Nails That Will Outshine the Ball
Give that standby French manicure a once-in-a-lifetime makeover with a Chanel-inspired metallic look. For something a little sweeter, let a clear coat be the canvas for a burst of silver and gold confetti. If you’re looking for something edgy and unexpected, why not put a different design on every nail? And if you’re wanting something subtle for the office party, consider applying a patterned design to just one accent nail.
Some women like their manicures to perfectly match their clothes. Others might want to pair an understated little black dress with rock star nail art. Still others love to go full-on glamour all the time. Regardless of which style best suits you, we know you’re going to find the ultimate New Years Eve nails in the following list.
1) Goth Glam with Smoky Sparkles
2) Nude New Years Eve Nails
3) Clear Coat and Confetti
4) Murano Inspired Art Glass Nails
5) With Sprinkles on Top
6) Metallic Unicorn French Manicure
7) Black Tipped Purple Extravagance
8) Baby Your Nails Are Fireworks
9) Alternating Deep V Nail Art
10) 24K Magic on Your Nails
11) Disco Perfect Glitter Tips
12) Chanel Inspired Mixed Metals
13) I Go Back to Black
14) Gorgeous Purple Haze Effect
15) 10 Finger Champagne Toast
16) Mermaid New Years Eve Nails
17) All That Glitters Is Gold
18) Queen Midas’s Taupe Talons
19) Fierce Gilded White Polish
20) Pretty in Pink and Silver
21) Rock Star Baby Blue Manicure
22) Iconic Rose Gold Graphics
23) Naughty & Nice Date Night Design
24) Stained Glass Statement Nails
25) Put a Bling on It
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?