For a lot of people, cold weather means mud boots and puffy coats. You don’t have to forego fashion just because it’s cold. Staying fashionable in cold weather is surprisingly easy, even when you’re working with (or against) a work dress code. If you’re looking for some subzero style inspiration, then look no further. Our gallery of 27 winter outfits for work will keep you looking cutting edge every day of the week.
27 On-Trend Winter Outfits for Work in the City
If you’re lucky enough to have a laidback dress code, then check out casual looks that showcase the season’s best skinny jeans, flannels, and boots. If you’re not afraid to rock your body at the office, then we’ve got some great body con looks too. Our list offers must-have pieces in the best winter fabrics, from cashmere to wool to suede. We’ll also help you decide whether to pair the perfect ensemble with ankle boots or riding boots.
While neutrals are par for the course, especially in a professional wardrobe, we’ve included some unexpected pops of color too. Interesting patterns and textures also abound. Take your career game to the next level by dressing to impress while lesser fashionistas are hibernating.
1) Country Chic Oversized Flannel and Booties
2) The Perfect Neutral Work Layers
3) How to Wear Yellow in the Winter
4) Sexy but Sophisticated Winter Outfits for Work
5) Head to Toe Winter Black
6) Pairing a Poncho with Cold Weather Crops
7) Wear Second Skin Suede Boots Over Jeans
8) A Little Fringe, a Little Skin
9) Break Up Black with a Suede Mini
10) Layering with a Little Black Dress
11) Accessorizing a Body Con Turtleneck Dress
12) Wearing Leggings to the Office
13) Working Denim into Winter Outfits for Work
14) Soften Leather Leggings with a Wrap Coat
15) Perfect Professional Cold Weather Palette
16) Super Chic Snow Day Draped Look
17) Sexy but Sophisticated Sweater Dress Ensemble
18) The Ideal Pattern for Winter Hipsters
19) Make a Mini Work-Friendly with Leggings
20) Comfortable Covered Up Jet Setter Style
21) Best Tailored Winter Outfits for Work
22) Festive but Fashionable Christmas Outfit
23) Rocking Leather with Natty Neutrals
24) How to Be a Valentine’s Day Vixen
25) Business Casual Sweater and Stilettos
26) Plum Crazy for Cold Weather Textures
27) Look Hot in an Oversized Sweater
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?