Heidi Klum has said that, “going blonde is like buying yourself a light bulb.” Maybe you’re already blonde and are looking to mix up your hue, or perhaps you’re going blonde for the first time. No matter what color your tresses are today, honey blonde haircolor is a beautiful, natural, warm look that suits just about every skin tone.
25 Ways to Wear Honey Blonde Haircolor with Style
Honey blonde haircolor is super versatile. How do you know which shade is best for you? If you have light skin or cool undertones go with brighter, ashy tones and highlights. For darker skin or warmer undertones, try richer more golden colors. If you need a little help talk to your stylist. Also, be prepared that it may take 1 or 2 visits to get you to your desired color depending on where you’re starting from.
Last (but most definitely not least) arm yourself with a moisturizing treatment and color care shampoo and conditioner. Blond color is pretty harsh on hair and requires up-keep. Be prepared and proactive with quality moisturizing treatments and shampoo and conditioner that will help preserve the tones your color.
1) Light Honey Blonde
2) Warm Amber Blonde With Reddish Undertones
3) Sunny Honey Blonde with Platinum
4) Rich, Dark Strawberry Blonde
5) Ashy Honey Blonde With Platinum Highlights
6) Sunflower Blonde Balayage
7) Bright Golden Blonde Balayage
8) Dark Ash With Butterscotch
9) Champagne Blonde Balayage
10) Medium Golden Blonde with Highlights
11) Honey Blonde Allover Haircolor
12) Light Caramel Blonde Balayage
13) Auburn Blonde
14) Warm Caramel Blonde
15) Sunny Beach Blonde
16) Light Honey Blonde With Lowlights
17) Warm Ginger Blonde
18) Cool Amber Blonde With Face-framing Highlights
19) Chestnut Blonde With Highlights
20) Rich Honey Blonde With Ash Lowlights
21) Honey To Platinum Balayage
22) Cool Ash Blonde With Honey Highlights
23) Golden Honey Blonde Haircolor
24) Allover Butterscotch Blonde Color
25) Toffee Blonde with a Touch of Sunny
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!