At Easter time, every home needs some fresh and pretty decorations. Kids often want to help Mom or Dad decorate the house for holidays. Help your kids create some DIY art projects that will brighten your home for guests and throughout the season.
Some of these crafts require no more skill than cutting and pasting. These crafts are excellent for the youngest children. Adorable keepsakes like the carrot footprints will remind you how much the kids have grown in later years. These crafts go all the way from footprints and fingerprints to hand-sewn stuffed animals. The stuffed animals are easy enough for beginning sewers, but they will require some adult supervision.
27 Adorable DIY Craft Ideas to Have Fun with Your Kids
A few of these crafts use novel materials that you wouldn’t necessarily think of as Easter-ready. The paint chip Easter egg garland uses materials you can pick up for free at the home improvement store. The garland with pages from old books upcycles something that would have gone in the recycling.
A few of these crafts may be tempting for children to eat. Make sure your children know that it is not OK to eat the Peeps bunny wreath, for example. You can get an extra pack of Peeps to give the children after they are done gluing them to the wreath.
1) Fluffy Lamb Made With Q-tips
2) Little Bunnies Made From Socks
3) Pom-Pom Bunny Laying Easter Eggs
4) Bright and Colorful Rainbow Peeps Wreath
5) Little Chicks Made From Egg Cartons
6) Carrot Garland from Curled Paper
7) Easter Egg Banner Made With Old Books
8) Sheep Sewed from Fuzzy Socks
9) Funny Pom-Pom Chicks with Googly Eyes
10) Paint Chips Make an Egg Garland
11) DIY Crafts for Kids on a Pallet
12) Colorful Felt Bunny Hanging Garland
13) Bunny Silhouette Burlap Art
14) Baby Chick DIY Crafts for Kids
15) Stuffed Bunnies in a Basket
16) Adorable Handprint Bunnies on Paper
17) Unique Bracelets Made From Jelly Beans
18) DIY Crafts for Kids with Fingerprints
19) Paper Banner with Cutout Flowers
20) Cute Easter Bunny Yarn Silhouette
21) Paper Plate Bunny Face Project
22) Pinwheels on a Corked Jar
23) Easter Egg Chicks on a Fun Garland
24) Quirky Yarn Chick on a Hanging Loop
25) Easy Paper Plate Easter Chick
26) Sweet Little Footprints Made Into Carrots
27) Handmade Plastic Egg Decorations Hung on a Tree
27 Cute DIY Craft Ideas for Kids Because Easter Is around the Corner
We have presented 27 fun and easy Easter DIY crafts for you to share with your family. There are simple ideas for the littlest crafters and more involved projects for older kids. Most of them require buying very few supplies, something you will appreciate if you are on a budget.
Let your kids’ creativity run wild by adapting some of these crafts to your own designs. Whatever you decide to make, your kids’ projects will take pride of place in your Easter home. They will also make great keepsakes for years to come.
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!