Kiss goodbye to winter and beckon in spring with this garden-fresh palette of Easter decorations. These colorful garlands, bouquets, wreaths, and centerpieces are certain to add splashes of joy and playfulness to your home inside and out.
There is no need to even trek to the store for decorations this year. What about the extra umbrella lying around? Fill it with tulips, tie a ribbon around it, and hang it up on your front door for a whimsical bouquet. Or that embroidery hoop you’re no longer using? Add some fresh picked flowers and voila, it has transformed into a wreath.
27 Pretty Easter Decorations to Kiss Goodbye to Winter
And don’t forget to indulge in hand-painting some eggs. You could dip them in soft blues and greens for robin’s eggs or some bright reds and pinks. Play with texture by using tissue paper or brushing on some patterns. These eggs make wonderful additions to centerpieces and wreaths.
The vases, jars, buckets, and baskets throughout your home are eagerly waiting to join in the cheery celebration. Fill them with eggs, sprigs of baby’s breath, and bouquets of flowers. Or simply coat them in pastel paint and tie a bow around them. The corners of your home will suddenly become quite youthful again.
1) Stitched Songbirds Nestled in Wreath With Eggs
2) DIY Bushy-tailed Bunny Garland Easter Decoration
3) Spring Flowers Tucked in Embroidery Hoop Wreath
4) Tiered Bird Nest Centerpiece
5) Umbrella Bouquet Bursting with Tulips
6) Paper Butterflies Amongst a Jar of Clover
7) Wreath of Rosen, Blushing Tulips
8) Bouquet Nestled in Hanging Rustic Watering Can
9) DIY Easter Decoration Vase with Mini Eggs
10) Painted Eggs Textured Copper, Pink, and Black
11) Easily-Made Festive Easter Decoration Tree
12) Tree of Nesting Robin Eggs
13) Woodland Bunny Wreath with Blue Ribbon
14) Bouquet of Garden Fresh Carrots and Flowers
15) Squares of the Garden for Your Table
16) Farm Fresh Lettuce Leaf Vase
17) Simple Jar Made Festive with Ribbon
18) Basket of Eggs Kissed with Baby’s Breath
19) Artistic Plant Holders Arranged on Tray
20) DIY Moss Bunny Canvas Art
21) Colorfully Woven Easter Egg Decorations
22) Pastel Hand Painted Mason Jars
23) Elegantly Painted Birds’ Eggs With Flowers
24) Pink Rosen Romantic Bouquet
25) A Bucket Full of Tulips
26) Colorful Easter Egg Decorations Wreath
27) Gorgeous Colorful Easter Centerpiece
27 Easter Decorations that Will Brighten Your Home Inside and Out
Now it’s time to solace your spring fever with garlands, wreaths, bouquets, and centerpieces, ushering in the warm palette the season clothes herself in. And remember this year to get creative before rushing off to the store. If you take a look around, you will find all sorts of odds and ends just waiting to be donned in spring. Once you fill them with vegetable bouquets, birds’ eggs, and blooming flowers, you will wonder at their magical transformation. Then you and your guests can enjoy spring’s fragrant beauty no matter what sort of weather bellows outside.
How did you like this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!