At Easter, it can be tempting to buy premade baskets. Maybe you feel like you don’t have time to make your own basket, or maybe you feel like your craft skills are not up to the task. Our round-up has basket ideas for the novice crafter and for the expert alike. Many of these projects can be done with the kids in one afternoon. Others take a little more time and effort but the results are rewarding.
25 Sweet DIY Easter Basket Ideas to Dress Up Your Easter Table
For your Easter celebrations, you can choose from a bold and quirky look or a luxurious natural look with fresh flowers. Some of these baskets are perfect for children to carry during egg hunts while others, like the birch bark basket, are delicate and are more appropriate as table centerpieces.
Not all of the baskets feature pastels and fluff. A few are more subtle with a black-and-white palette. These are great for boys, girls, and older kids who still want to hunt for eggs but feel that they have outgrown the cute bunny rabbits of their childhood. Tiny baskets are great as party favors or as place markers at the holiday table. Dress up your Easter table with some of these DIY Easter basket ideas.
1) Delicate Pink Basket for Little Girls
2) Natural Floral Moss Basket with Eggs
3) Bunny Boxes with Ears and Eyes
4) Simple Felt Basket with White Grass
5) DIY Easter Basket Idea with Twine
6) Mickey and Minnie Style Baskets
7) DIY Easter Baskets with Chalkboard Paint
8) Natural Birch Bark Easter Basket
9) Simple Yellow and White Basket with Pearls
10) Monogrammed Fabric Basket with Bow
11) Little Blue Felt Basket with Eggs
12) Low Basket with Natural Flowers
13) DIY Easter Basket Idea with Duct Tape
14) Baskets with Large Cutout Paper Flowers
15) No Sew Easter Basket with Puffy Tail
16) Felt Applique Basket with Initials
17) Easter Tote Bag with Felt Stripes
18) Wrapped Floral Fabric Easter Basket
19) Bountiful Silk Flowers on a Basket
20) Upcycled Berry Boxes with Woven Paper
21) DIY Easter Basket Idea with Terra Cotta
22) Crocheted Easter Bunny Face Basket
23) Mini Egg Crate Easter Baskets
24) Custom Painted Pails with Bunny Tails
25) Woven Paper Baskets with Bows
25 Crafty DIY Easter Basket Ideas Because Easter Is around the Corner
Whether you are interested in a quick craft or in something more detailed, we have just the right Easter basket idea. Finding materials can be as easy as going through the recycling or going to the local home improvement store. Duct tape and terracotta pots are inexpensive and easy to find. If you have the skill and the time to spare, you can crochet an Easter bunny basket for the little ones in your life. Explore your creative skills and make cute Easter baskets for children or for your holiday table.