If you want to start your day with a healthy and yummy meal, look no further than these 27 delicious whole 30 breakfast recipes. What exactly is whole 30? This 30-day nutrition program focuses on eating real “whole” foods with very few ingredients in order to detoxify the body of processed foods. Grains, dairy, caffeine, alcohol, sugar and artificial sweeteners, soy, and legumes are off-limits. Whole 30 encourages consuming lots of vegetables and healthy fats, fruits, eggs, seafood, and meat. All foods that fuel your body without weird ingredients you can’t pronounce. This list of whole 30 breakfast recipe ideas helps you stay on track with your diet by giving you lots of delicious and nutritious meals to start your day off right!
27 Whole 30 Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day Right
Eggs are a breakfast staple and luckily, they fit into the whole 30 program. They are a great source of protein without having to eat meat. Plus there are so many tasty ways to prepare them, you could eat them every day and not get bored! On this list of breakfast recipes, you will find an egg dish for every taste. From fluffy frittatas to puffy eggs benedict to oozy soft-boiled eggs on top of a salad, these egg creations will make your mornings delicious adventures! For an Instagram-worthy brekkie, try dishes like like a green shakshuka and eggs baked inside avocado halves. They are as pretty as they are yummy!
Protein-packed meat dishes are a great way to kick start your day. You will find lots of them on the list of whole 30 breakfast recipe ideas below. Try the sausage balls for a quick on-the-go brekkie for your commute. Switch out your usual breakfast meats with salmon in the weekend brunch worthy salmon frittata. Feed your whole family with a filling breakfast casserole stuffed with eggs, bacon or sausage, and tons of healthy veggies. Many of these recipes work great for easy dinners, too!
Love sweet breakfast items? Never fear, these whole 30 breakfasts have you covered, too. These ideas use vitamin-packed fruits and natural sweeteners to make tasty treats that are also good for you. For breakfast on the run, try the pumpkin coconut smoothie or a clean homemade granola bar. The many grain-free hot cereal recipes on this list will help oatmeal lovers get their fix while sticking to the whole 30 diet. You can even enjoy pancakes and the best part is, they only contain 2 ingredients!
1. Whole30 Breakfast Bowl
2. Paleo Sweet Potato Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
3. Whole30 Banana Almond Chia Pudding
4. Whole30 Sweet Potato Protein Breakfast Bowl
5. Potato Boats
6. Green Shakshuka With Shaved Brussel Sprouts And Spinach
7. Paleo Pumpkin Coconut Smoothie
8. Paleo Sausage Balls
10. Dairy Free Frittata With Heirloom Tomatoes
11. Zucchini Noodle Breakfast Bowl
12. Cinnamon Apple Grain-free Breakfast Porridge
13. Sausage Pizza Egg Muffins (Paleo)
14. Oatless Oatmeal
15. Avocado Baked Egg
16. Simple And Clean Granola Bars
17. Healthy 2 Ingredient Pancakes
18. Salmon Frittata
19. Paleo Sweet Potato Blueberry Breakfast Bars
20. Breakfast Pumpkin Custard
21. Mini Egg Frittatas
23. Easy Apple Cinnamon Paleo Hot Cereal (Vegan)
24. Whole30 Breakfast Sausage (Paleo)
25. Grain Free “Oatmeal”
26. Paleo Breakfast Casserole
27. BLT Breakfast Salad With Soft Boiled Eggs And Avocado
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?