Serving the same old Thanksgiving recipes year after year can get boring for both you and your guests. While they pack a punch of nostalgia and offer warm feelings of comfort, traditional Thanksgiving dishes can taste a bit bland. That is where the following list of holiday dishes comes in. You will find fresh takes on the classics, new ideas, and traditional favorites. Whether you are planning a huge gathering for family, an intimate dinner with your household, or a crazy Friendsgiving celebration, these Thanksgiving recipe ideas will keep you and your guests happy and full.
Irresistible Thanksgiving Recipes You’ll Want Seconds Of
Of course the big turkey is the centerpiece of any holiday meal, but choosing unforgettable side dishes is important, too! The right accompaniments can turn any regular turkey dinner into a fantastic Thanksgiving feast. Seasonal produce like squash and sweet potatoes really add color and flavor to the table. Bright veggies lots of nutrition to balance a traditionally starch-heavy meal. Of course you can’t forget the classic comfort foods like Mom used to make. This list of Thanksgiving dishes includes lots of drool-worthy sides so good there will not be any leftovers to pack up.
1. Loaded Potato Casserole
2. Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler
3. Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Cinnamon Butternut Squash, Pecans, And Cranberries
4. Crescent Roll Apple Dumplings
5. Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cider
6. Roasted Mushrooms Garlic Thyme
7. Caramel Apple Sangria
8. Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
9. Broccoli Casserole From Scratch
10. Carrot Cake Banana Bread With Thick Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
11. Turkey, Cranberry And Brie Egg Rolls
12. Slow Cooker Glazed Ham
13. Dijon Maple Green Beans With Caramelized Pecans, Bacon & Feta
14. Brown Butter Garlic Honey Roasted Carrots
15. Cranberry Pineapple Punch
16. Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallow & Pecan Streusel
17. Super Juicy Turkey Baked In Cheesecloth And White Wine
18. Crispy Potato Roast
19. Bacon Wrapped Stuffing Bites
20. Herb Scalloped Sweet Potatoes With Bacon And Gruyere
21. Apple Cranberry Walnut Salad
22. Turkey Cranberry And Brie Crescent Braid
23. Cranberry And Pomegranate Bruschetta
24. Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread
25. Crispy Loaded Hasselback Potato Bites
26. Simple Pumpkin Rolls
27. Butternut Squash Bruschcetta
27 Thanksgiving Recipes That are Better Than Grandma’s
When preparing a Thanksgiving meal, it is important to remember to stay calm and enjoy yourself. You could make the most delicious dinner in the world, but if you are stressed, no one will have as much fun. The holidays are about celebrating, not creating a perfect table that could be in a magazine. Trust in these tasty Thanksgiving recipes to satisfy even the most picky of eaters at your table. Choosing the right dishes to serve is really the hardest part! Even if you make a mistake, everyone will still be thankful for the opportunity to gather with loved ones.
Cooking together is one of the best ways to bond with the ones you love during the holiday season. Enlist your partner, kids, or siblings to help you out in the kitchen to ease your workload and as a way to spend quality time together. You will make tons of fun (and probably silly) memories as you prepare these yummy recipes. Even the youngest members of the family can help stir or measure ingredients. You and your family will have a great time spending these moments together and will feel a sense of accomplishment and pride as they help you serve a tasty meal to the rest of your guests.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?