Bananas are a versatile and delicious fruit and a great choice to use in desserts. This super tasty compilation of the most mouth-watering banana dessert recipes that make the humble banana the star will help you get your daily beneficial serving of fruit the yummy way.
Going Bananas! 37+ Amazing Banana Desserts
Bananas are an awesome dessert ingredient. Apart from being inexpensive and easy to find year-round, they are incredibly delicious and adaptable in the kitchen. They are also amazingly healthy because of their high nutrient and energy value.
They pair really well with lots of ingredients to make an endless variety of irresistible desserts. Many loved banana dessert ideas include chocolate in some form, from chocolate chips to cocoa powder to chocolate spreads and sauces. But bananas go wonderfully well with many types of nuts too, and the combination of bananas and peanut butter is a classic. Coconut pairs really well with bananas too and so do caramel, honey, rum and even cheese.
Because bananas are so flavorful, many of the best and most delicious banana dessert recipes don’t have to include a huge list of ingredients. Most of these recipes are not complicated and are easy to follow. Also, bananas can go ripe quickly, and some people might not particularly like eating them when they are overly soft and squidgy, but that doesn’t mean they have to go to waste. Many banana dessert recipes call for ripe and even over-ripe bananas to make your banana desserts taste the most naturally sweet and delicious.
Bananas lend themselves to many different ways of preparation. Baking cakes, cookies, cupcakes and muffins with bananas is easy and fun, and honestly, who can resist a slice of banana bread? But it doesn’t stop here. They can be liquidized to make milkshakes and smoothies, frozen to prepare delicious ice creams or fried by themselves or in pancakes. The possibilities are endless: check out 37 of the most delicious dessert ideas you can make with bananas!
1. Nutty Cheesecake with a Tropical Twist
If you’re sick of ordinary desserts, be sure to check out this delicious blast of banana, vanilla, and chocolate. The cheesecake-based ensemble gets its good looks from its nutty cousin, banana bread. If you thought this two-in-one dessert couldn’t get better, think again. The sneaky chef went ahead and threw in some cream cheese frosting and walnuts.
2. Crustless Banana Crisp A La Mode
This gooey treat will have you rethinking your overripe produce. This mix of bananas, brown sugar, butter, and oats smells like heaven when it first comes out of the oven. Add a scoop of your favorite vanilla ice cream and top with toasted pecans. Delicious!
3. Crumby, Yummy Vanilla Wafer Banana Parfait
This oven-less banana parfait is the perfect make-ahead dessert for summer cookouts and picnics. Layers of vanilla cookies, bananas, and cream meld together overnight. Serve it cool, and prepare to send out seconds. That fruit and cream combo is killer!
4. Nutty Banana Coffee Cake with Brown Sugar Icing
Were you wondering what to do with all those overripe bananas? This banana-flavored bundt cake has a moist, tender crumb that pairs wonderfully with brown sugar and cinnamon glazes. A sprinkling of sugared pecans is all it takes to balance out all those sweet and fruity flavor notes.
5. Gooey Banana Bread Cinnamon Bun Casserole
You are lucky if you see this banana bread-cinnamon roll hybrid makes it to the table. This aromatic pastry contains loads of cinnamon, banana, and vanilla. Supposedly, these sticky treats are healthier than regular cinnamon rolls. Honey, only you need to know that!
6. Best Ever Banana Pudding Pie
7. Banana Pudding Cheesecake Blondies
8. Brown Butter Banana Dessert
9. Banana Upside Down Cake
10. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
11. Flourless Banana Blender Muffins
12. Peanut Butter Banana Quesadillas
13. Banana Split Bites
14. Chunky Monkey Éclair Cake
15. Banana Cake With Vanilla Bean Frosting
16. No Bake Banana Split Dessert
17. Banana Upside Down Muffins
18. Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
19. Brown Sugar Banana French Toast Casserole
20. Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
21. Caramel Banana Cream Pie
22. Best Banana Cake
23. Mini Bananas Foster Cheesecakes
24. Banana Cream Cheesecake Recipe
25. Banana Blondies
26. Banana Pudding Cheesecake
27. Banana Pudding Cheesecake 2
28. Banana Pudding Cupcakes
29. Cream Cheese Stuffed Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Coffee Cake
30. Banana Caramel Cream Dessert
31. Banana Pudding Poke Cake
32. Skinny Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
33. Banana Cupcakes With Brown Sugar Frosting
34. Blender Banana Oatmeal Muffins
35. The Best Banana Pudding Ever
36. Double Chocolate Banana Bread
37. Disney’s Ohana Bread Pudding
38. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
39. Best Ever Banana Bundt Cake Recipe
40. Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
41. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Brownies
42. Banana Breakfast Cheesecakes
Delicious Banana Desserts for Hardcore Banana Lovers
Interestingly, many people that don’t like to eat plain bananas actually love banana dessert ideas. Because bananas have a very particular texture and smell some might not especially love them, but offer anyone a banana dessert and even a banana doubter will enjoy it. This might be because the banana’s taste gently transforms when combined with other ingredients in a way that makes it enhance and sweeten the dessert’s flavor without overpowering it.
This collection of 37 chosen yummy banana desserts will offer something to suit everyone, from hard-core banana lovers to occasional banana eaters. Enjoy!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?